Tuscaloosa Federal Crime Defense Lawyer
AN AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER PROVIDING THE
STRONGEST DEFENSE POSSIBLE.
Federal Charges Require A Higher Level Of Legal Criminal Defense
All criminal charges are not created equal. While allegations of criminal charges at both the state and federal levels are prosecuted passionately – federal defense cases are often much more scrutinized. Federal sentencing guidelines and penalties can be much more severe at the federal court level. In may cases, the federal prosecution, the government and its agents have been investigating a potential suspect for months or even years before charges are brought against the accused. Due to the complexity of federal criminal cases, you need a lawyer who not only understands federal law, but knows how to defend against the often aggressive prosecution used by the government and their federal agencies.
We represent clients in federal court who have been charged with a broad range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug crime charges — possession, trafficking, manufacturing and cultivating of controlled substances and prescription drugs
- Fraud and economic crimes — identity theft, fraudulent bank entries, mail and wire fraud, money laundering, bankruptcy fraud, embezzlement, and mortgage fraud
- Gun and firearm offenses — not limited to making false statements to acquire a firearm, possessing a firearm in a school zone and delivering or selling a firearm to a prohibited individual
- Health care crimes — not limited to Medicaid and Medicare fraud, Social Security fraud, overbilling or improper billing, and unnecessary medical treatments
- Sex offenses — child pornography, sexual abuse of a child, sexual exploitation of a minor, rape and molestation
We Help You Avoid Common Mistakes Made During An Investigation
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that investigators or government agents are looking out for your best interests. If you interact with authorities before consulting a lawyer, you may very easily incriminate yourself unintentionally. We will help you avoid the mistakes that could damage your case and lead to a possible conviction. We act in your best interests and protect your rights in the process to help you get the best defense possible.
Arrange A Confidential Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer
Contact Attorney Jason C. Neff for help!
Thank you so much for all you have done for John. We know you have gone beyond any expectations for him. It is up to him now. Thank you again.